Wednesday, June 25, 2014

TEIXEIRA, JETER & THE BEST FOUL TERRITORY EVER


I don't know who at YES puts these together, but I love them. They deserve a huge kudos. It's always nice to bring the softer, funnier side of the Yankee players.  It allows the fan to relate, maybe even laugh alittle.  I like that. 

Ladies and Gentlemen... this Foul Territory may be the best on yet.  Derek Jeter doesn't say a word, which is hysterical to me, and actually plays the part of acting pissed pretty well. Tex is just a natural at being funny. In fact, it's freaking hilarious.


Enjoy this... and share this post.

BYB writer Jeana Bellezza is in love...

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017