Saturday, May 17, 2014

ONE MORE CHANCE PINEDA, OR I TURN MY BACK ON YOU!

Michael Pineda is throwing again... and he's not using pine tar to do it. I swear.


According to reports, Pineda, who was bothered by lower back pain after his pine tar suspension, threw 20 pitches in a bullpen session yesterday and felt "no pain" in his lower back. That's the good news.  The bad news is he is not expected to come back to the Yankees until some time in June.

Look, injuries happen, but I swear, I still am shocked by just how stupid Pineda was with that pine tar.  I mean he worked his tail off to get all the way back.  He finally gets on the mound for the Yankees, he looks great, and then, the pine tar. BOOM! Too many chances... too many disappointments. 


It's my opinion that this next return is his last for me personally.  He will not disappoint me again. If he does, I turn my back on him.  We needed him, and he let down his team.


Let's hope it all works out.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017