Monday, January 6, 2014

JOIN LAURA POSADA ON THE TODAY SHOW!


She does it all, doesn't she? Laura is a mother, wife and attorney. She's an author, personal trainer, certified coach and TV host. And she's literally a global scholar visiting some of the most exotic places in the world with her family.  Now, she's out there as a life coach expert as well and I just wanted to make you were all aware of this little nugget passed on to me.  Laura will be on TODAY with Kathie Lee & Hoda on NBC tomorrow in her life coach role. 

For me personally, I plan on plopping myself in front of the television to watch it.  Then, we'll probably talk about it here on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

Now you're asking... what's a life coach. Well, we did our research here at BYB and this is what we found. According to AskMen.com, and mind you, it's a men's site, a life coach: 


"... is someone who will help improve your personal and/or professional life by offering support and encouragement while suggesting new ways to achieve your goals. A life coach is more of a partnership than anything else. It is a support system with one goal in mind: improving your quality of life."


Now, improving quality of life is something that Laura and Jorge have done for years together.  That's what makes them work so well together. Plus, they do it with their family.  In our interview with Laura, she mentioned her partnership with Jorge saying: 
"I think we respect and support each other even though we might not agree on everything.  It also helps that we share the same interests regarding health and fitness. We understand the things in life that are really important to us; Love,  family and health and we live life to the fullest."
 You have to love and respect that.


Laura and Jorge are good people.  I like the way they carry themselves, raise their children and lead by example.  They run their home the same way my wife and I do, which is probably why I am so fond of them as individuals. 


It's that "can do" attitude that I totally subscribe to.  In the end, they will improve their lifestyle and give others ideas about how to improve theirs.   

I look forward to seeing Laura tomorrow on Today. The time of the show is 10am and she'll be on sometime  between 10:30 and 11am in that hour.  DVR it, Watch it live, learn something and be inspired!  

I applaud Laura and I'm looking forward to this.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017