Friday, December 6, 2013

BELTRAN'S A YANKEE... CANO WHO?


Too bad Robinson Cano didn't stick around the Bronx.  We're signing people at a record pace and putting together a great group of guys, both young and old to contribute next season. What will happen when we get out on the field is a different conversation, but I'm just happy the Yankees are putting something together this offseason.  It's been a while, you know what I mean?

The Yankees have signed Carlos Beltran to a 3 year deal. That information comes from Mark Feinsand of the New york Daily News who is all over it this offseason.
The deal is worth about $40 million.  That's a report I'm trying to confirm.  But look,  there are 2 questions that I would love answered as a fan.  Number 1... don't we need pitching? I mean, even Mariano Rivera spoke out the other day, and even though he's retired, he's still like an ambassador to the Yanks.  He likes the offense too, but he suggested we go out and get pitching.  I can only imagine that because Cano chose to go to Seattle, and probably to be forgotten, the Yankees must have a ton of money to spend.  Good.


Look, Beltran's old and an outfielder.  No question he can contribute, but how much can he contribute? I'm curious to see. 

Oh... and my second question... Cano who?

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017