Sunday, October 20, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA POSADA!

I just want to give a Birthday "Shout out" to one of our favorite people here at Bleeding Yankee Blue... Laura Posada. 

I know, you're wondering, "Laura's not a Yankee, what are you doing Casey?" Hey, birthday's are terrific and special. Now, I don't always like making a big deal when it comes to my own birthday for instance, but I run a Yankee website here and if I want to be stroked once in a while, I have the power to do that, (read HERE) because I sometimes like to have people gush over me.  It's a nice feeling, you can all agree with that!  I also can say Happy Birthday to anyone I want which is kind of nice.


Today, Laura Posada comes first... even before Mickey Mantle.  Laura has supported BYB since the beginning.  Laura is generous with her compliments, kind to our readers and to us and always offers extra incite on anything going on in the Posada family. It's cool.  I also admire all she and Jorge do with their wonderful family.  I couldn't ask for a better "friend."

So Happy Birthday Laura. Hope your day is wonderful... enjoy it, you deserve it!


Also, for anyone that's wondering... Happy Birthday to Mickey Mantle too.  A great Yankee and a great competitor! I'd never forget you.

Want more Posada? Read:

LAURA POSADA HITS A HOME RUN!
 
BEING HONORED MAKES JORGE'S CAREER COMPLETE

THE FULL POSADA INTERVIEW

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017