Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HELLO KITTY MISSES CLAY RAPADA



(In Photo: A lonely Hello Kitty)
When we last left Clay Rapada… he left us.  He was released by the Yankees and signed a minor league deal with the Cleveland Indians, read HERE.  I was bummed because, I liked the guy in pinstripes and I really wanted it to work out.  I’m not a fan of Boone Logan, I’d prefer Clay in that role. Whatever… I can’t go back.

Clay is a cool cat on Twitter and would engage us once in a while about while types of meals he was eating.  I would tweet him back.  Again, I dig any of these dudes that are pro ballplayers, writers, etc, that can understand that Twitter is a social media, not a “ME” media.  What I mean by that is, if these celebrities put out Tweets, and you engage then, even in the nicest way, they don’t usually respond.  That’s JV and they clearly are full of themselves.  Clay isn’t that guy.   


We broke his balls on his former world famous Avatar of him and Hello Kitty in Times Square.  He broke balls back on BYB changing his Avatar.   Read CLAY RAPADA BREAKS BYB'S BALLS BACK!


But now… with Clay out of the Bronx… something happened… Hello Kitty misses Clay.

I ran into Hello Kitty in Times Square on Saturday.  She looked sad, she was alone.  Things haven’t been the same since Clay left apparently.  She’s been hanging with Spiderman recently but he doesn’t “do it for her”.  I mentioned Twitter to her, she doesn’t have an account, so I told her I’d pass on a message.  So, here it goes…
Clay, we miss you in New York bro and we wish you were back here with us.  In the meantime, we hope all is well with you. Stay cool and that comes from all of us here in Yankeeland… and Hello Kitty.
 Oh, and by the way... for all you readers who take everything as fact... this is a joke... even Clay knows that.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017