Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BAD PINEDA NEWS... IT'S A SUCKFEST AT THIS POINT


Well, just when we saw light at the end of the Michael Pineda tunnel...  Stop!  Reports are Pineda has been shut down for about a week to 10 days because of shoulder soreness.  Now, I will tell you, in "Yankee speak", being shut down between 7 to 10 days is usually about 20 days... they give you the 7 to 10 window so you think there is hope.  It's always been that way.

Just to give you alittle hope, According to Andy McCullough of the Star Ledger:
OK then... does anyone else think this freaking Yankee season sucks? A freaking suckfest...  (Now picture me bickering to my self kicking and punching the air as I walk into the sunset.)

And just so you know, "suckfest" is a dirty term. I'm not linking to it, you get the idea. But in the case of the Yankees and injuries... "shit show" is now overused... I've moved on for the dramatics of it.

 The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017