Wednesday, July 24, 2013

TRAVEL WITH ME TO YANKEE STADIUM

If you've never heard of Zerve.com, you're about to. It's a travel website, a place where you go to get ideas and information about traveling and things to do on vacations or mini-trips. Well, luckily for Bleeding Yankee Blue, we were asked to chat about Yankee Stadium in the latest posting of the 5 stadiums to check out.

Titled Fresh Takes: the 5 Best Ballparks in the USA (and what to do before or after the game), Here's my portion of what I do at Yankee Stadium:


 "Although the current home of the New York Yankees is only a few years old, the immense reputation and fame of the Bronx Bombers made it an NYC landmark the moment it opened! Robert Casey, the creator, writer and editor of Bleeding Yankee Blue, recommends giving yourself some extra time to soak up the atmosphere and fit in some photo ops:

'…I like to arrive earlier than many. Around the stadium there’s quite a bit to do. I like to stop in at Bald Vinny’s House of Tees, I usually take pictures with my family at Babe Ruth Plaza with the stadium as our backdrop and if there’s time, I’ll walk across the street to the baseball field that was once the original Yankee Stadium. There is something very special about Yankee Stadium that can only be truly understood if you’ve walked the corridors and root for the men in pinstripes. The history is massive and sucks you in. Fan or no fan of Yankee baseball, I encourage you to take a trip to the Bronx, visit the stadium and catch a game… trust me, it’s a moment you will never forget.'”

You can read the full piece by clicking HERE.

Bald Vinny gets alittle shout out there and deservedly so, he's a staple at Yankee Stadium.

Hope you all check out Zerve.com from time to time and Ian, thank you for reaching out and asking me to contribute.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017