Saturday, February 2, 2013

MARK TEIXEIRA'S QUOTE OF THE DAY

I like honesty when it comes to these Big league baseball players.  That's why this quote from Mark Teixeira is so great.  First off, the quote comes from the Wall Street Journal, read HERE and has to do with Mark Teixeira and his monster 8 year contract and big contracts in general.  Here it is, the quote of the day... maybe even the weekend... from Tex himself:

"Agents are probably going to hate me for saying it... You're not very valuable when you're making $20 million. When you're Mike Trout, making the minimum, you are crazy valuable. My first six years, before I was a free agent, I was very valuable. But there's nothing you can do that can justify a $20 million contract."

Thank you and Bravo Mark. Finally an honest player making millions just telling us how it is and not trying to justifying making that kind of dough... 

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017