Wednesday, December 12, 2012

JOBA & YOUKILIS EXCHANGE TEXTS


Joba: Youk, what's up buddy?

Youkilis: Who is this?

Joba: Joba Chamberlain. The guy who always throws at you? lol

Youkilis: Son of a bitch, here we go. Jeet already told me you'd be breaking my balls

Joba: LOL DUDE! I'm texting to say welcome!

Youkilis: You know, I'm gonna request my locker me next to u so I can beat your ass the first day of spring training. 

Joba: Nice start

Youkilis: I have been dreaming about this day for a while now. i cant wait to smash you

Joba: ... wait... 

Youkilis: what Jerk??

Joba: are you serious?

Youkilis: ur joking right???

Joba: seriously, im welcoming you and ur up in my grill?

Youkilis:  Bro

Joba: what

Youkilis: I'm messing with you you gullible prick! Jeter told me that you would fall for it!! hahaha

Joba: jeet's a trouble maker, you're going to learn that fast

Youkilis: bro, whatever happened before is over. we're teammates, forget it.

Joba: ok good. sorry. thanks

Youkilis: Im looking forward to this, should be fun. I can't imagine what im going to look like in pinstripes

Joba: they'll probably burst into flames

Youklilis: jack off! seriously, you and i are gonna be tight, no doubt.

Joba: what are you gonna do about that ridiculous facial hair?

Youkilis: what do you mean?

Joba: Yanks want clean cut, you need to shave it

Youkilis: Whoa, what???

Joba: and new policy, they want us all bald and no facial hair all season now. military look.

Youkilis: DUDE, what did I sign up for??

Joba: F U, I got you!!!

Youkilis: this friendship ain't lasting you prick!!!

Joba: Looking forward to the season bro!

Youkilis: me too, thanks for reaching out.

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)


Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017