Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALCS GAME 4. PART 1

Look, the game was called in Detroit. You know there was a rain delay because you just read RAIN DELAY IN DETROIT on BYB and your thirsty for anything Yankee and baseball related. I got nothing for you in this post, only this... Craig Sager is a "Threads God!" No game will follow tonight.

We're only doing the sports jacket tonight because the game was called so let's look at that gorgeous blue sports jacket.  A really nice color and the tie and shirt combo work as well.  What are you thinking? 1973? 1975? I went for it, I did my Internet search, this is what I came up with:
I mean, in the right light, I can see myself wearing this in the remake of the TV show Fantasy Island, but I don't think I'd wear it publicly.  That's why you have to admire Sager, he's got balls.

OK Guys.  Tomorrow, more Craig Sager and more New York Yankees. We start fresh tomorrow Yankee fans...at 4pm. Go Yanks!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017