Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALCS GAME 3

Craig Sager has done it again.  He's wearing a burgundy colored sports jacket, that, in my mind looks alittle 1972.  Is that velvet? Whatever the case, he's pulled it off again... if it was 1972.  I love Craig Sager, because he knows he's going to stand out.  No one wears what he wears. Good for him.  I did my Internet search as usual and this is what I came up with:
I nailed it.  Very proud of myself for finding this, and it you would like one, check it out at monkeysuitvintage.com HERE. You can buy it for $224 bucks a nd for the record, monkeysuitvintage.com says it's  from the 60's! Wow! My man does it again!

Now onto the tie.  Sager wears an incredibly gorgeous burgundy colored paisley tie.  I searched around looking for it everywhere, this is what I found:
There it is in it's glory. You can buy that at Men's Wearhouse.  Nice stuff. 

Another game, another Sager ensemble.  You can't beat it.  I am still waiting for some type of bright orange deal.  I am praying he pulls it off soon.

Hope you enjoyed this installment of What's Craig Sager Wearing?  We're having fun with it!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017