Sunday, October 14, 2012

WHAT'S CRAIG SAGER WEARING? ALCS GAME 1

Outstanding.  Craig Sager does it again, this time it's an amazing 1970's sports jacket which appears to be some kind of a tweed maybe, as well as a light metallic mint-green looking tie.  First, I looked to try and find that snazzy jacket. I found it, or at least something close:
You wanna buy it? Go for it, I found it on Orvis.com, read HERE. Now as far as the tie is concerned, it was more green in other shots of Sager tonight in the pre-game show, so this picture doesn't give it justice, but mark my words, it's a light mint-greenish metallic tie.  This is what I could find, and it doesn't have a pattern, but at least you get an idea of the color. You can get it at Zazzle.com (HERE.)

Well, as much as I didn't want to see Craig Sager in the ALCS, I am at least happy to say that the Yankees are there and if that means Craig Sager shows up...well, so be it!

Go Yanks! Go Sager! Next game try a bright orange or thick yellow striped blazer on the blazer... I mean, really stump me!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017