Thursday, March 9, 2017

JORDAN MONTGOMERY IS THE TITS

(Reinhold Matay | USA Today Sports)
I know, you're gonna yell at me.  I used profanity.  I apologize.  I had to get it out.  I was watching I Love You, Man last night, and in it, Sidney tells Peter Klaven that he needs to try the fish tacos, because "they're the tits."  I love that line. I apologize.

The truth is, Jordan Montgomery is very, very good and will improve in his young career, and it's exciting to see this guy perform.  NJ.com has a great piece about him this Spring and I had to share it.  Big props to Brendan Kuty on this one:

Photo: Getty Images
"Montgomery, MLB.com's No. 19 Yankees prospect, has stood out this spring not for his numbers but his use.

In three outings over 6 1/3 innings, he's got a 5.68 ERA.

But the Yankees have turned to Montgomery earlier in games and more often than other pitchers expected to be part of the Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre rotation.

'He's got a lot of downhill angle. Slider's been good, curveball's been good, changeup's been good,' Girardi said. 'His command has been good, too. We think there's a pretty high ceiling for this kid..."

High ceiling is great to hear.  It's exciting. Another arm. Bring it!

Just wanted to share it.  Be sure to read Kuty's whole piece, it's worth it. Oh yeah...


Here's the fish taco scene by the way.


Frederick's of Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017