Saturday, April 16, 2016

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!


Nick Swisher had a big night last night.  It could just be the first game and the adrenaline. It could be luck or it could be a guy that loves playing for the Yankees.  Who knows. I do know this... I'm happy for Swish.

The Times Tribune has the story:

"Swisher went 2 for 4, hit a go-ahead RBI double in the sixth inning and scored what proved to be the game-winning run as the RailRiders rallied to defeat Syracuse, 5-3, for their fifth straight victory in front of a crowd of 4,154.

'I felt like I kind of got myself into a little more of rhythmic swing rather than more of like a static swing,' Swisher said. 'I think more than anything, man, this is the first time in a while I’ve been happy. I just enjoy going out and playing this game. There’s a lot of guys that I haven’t met before so just to be around these guys and maybe provide just a little extra spark here and there, that’s what I’m here to do.'”


We'll continue to keep an eye on Swisher, but this is nice start, no doubt.

 
Save 20% on Jorge Posada Memorabilia at SteinerSports.com with code SPORTS20

Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue.
Please shop at the BYB store!
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017