Monday, April 6, 2015

TY HENSLEY: NEVER SAY QUIT

Ty Hensley just released a note on Twitter.  We wanted to share it here on Bleeding Yankee Blue.


2016

As a good majority of you know, I underwent Tommy John Surgery by Dr. Andrews last Tuesday. When I found out I was going to need surgery I was shocked. Again, another year derailed by something I couldn't control. I was right where I wanted to be physically, mentally, and otherwise.  It sucks. There's no getting around that. That being said, I'm done feeling sorry for myself, or for anyone else feeling sorry for me, for that matter. I will be fine and I'll be back doing things better than I could before. I will never take this game for granted. I have not stopped learning while I have been away from the field and I will continue to do so. I will develop without throwing the pitches. If this had to happen to anyone, I'm glad it's me because I can handle this and get through it just as I have before. I don't care what I have to go through to fulfill my dream of pitching in the big leagues and for a long time, I WILL do it. Keep following my story, there are alot of bright days ahead.

-Ty


Not only is BYB behind this kid, my own personal family is as well.  Why? Because there's no quit in Ty Hensley.  He's a role model for my children and he hasn't even had a full season on the field.  

God Bless Ty... the Fighter.

Ty... Marci... whatever you guys need, you have my personal support.

 Be Read. Get Known.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017