Monday, January 12, 2015

TY HENSLEY = HEART

This is Ty Hensley's face after the attack over the holidays.


This is Ty Hensley throwing in Tampa. It's from his Instagram just a few days ago:

A video posted by Ty Hensley (@tyhensley17) on

I love it.

I have reached out to the Hensleys to check in on Ty and wanted to chat with him.  I was told by his mother Marci that he was already on his way to Tampa to get back to training.  I wasn't surprised. The kid's got true heart and after all his set backs, it falls in line with what the Hensleys do... keep on working... keep on climbing the mountain.


Many have asked me why I didn't post pictures of Ty after the incident. "After all, you're close to the Hensleys."  The answer is simple, privacy.

I knew that when it went out to the media, it would be fair game, not before.  I wasn't about to insert BYB into the story. I'm not looking for some type of exclusive with Ty and his face bashed in.  That's just not me.  It happened, thanks to Brendan Kuty of NJ.com... and now you see them here.

I do know this... when the time's right, BYB will get Ty's take on the whole thing. It will be a BYB Exclusive... I have no doubt.

In the meantime, you gotta love Ty Hensley. Fact.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYaneeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017