Friday, November 14, 2014

SOURCE: "TULOWITZKI TO THE YANKEES..."

 might actually happen...

I know, you want more. Well, I don't have much, other than me getting information from someone I trust 100%.

"Troy Tulowitzki  to the Yankees might actually happen." was the text.

I immediatlely texted back. "What????"

"WOW", came next...

Then, he continued:

"It's one expensive gamble. Top prospects and alot of salary."


And that's all I can tell you... and you know what? BYB is the only one that has this, so, we're either 100% wrong, or we're 100% right and Joe Sheehan of SI.com (HERE) will re-craft his newsletter and write what we just wrote with his own "sources" and make it up like it's his own.

I'm telling you this... I don't know if this is true. I'm being honest. I DO know that I trust my source.   I also can't tell you what prospects or salary have been discussed.  That's because I don't know.

Just understand, that I'm not the type of guy to "Heyman" my audience. I only put this stuff out if I feel really good about it.

I feel good about this nugget... let's see what happens.

Stay Tuned.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017