Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NELSON CRUZ THINKS "WHO THE HELL HE IS."


In my neighborhood, if someone's talking trash and they walk up to you barking orders or talking all arrogant like, you might look at your friend as that trash talker walks away and say:

"What the hell is that?"

Your buddy, most likely in a guinea tee and scratching his balls might say, "He thinks who the hell he is! He ain't nothin'!" 


Now that you picture me growing up on the streets of the Bronx in the 1960's with the backdrop of Sonny the gangster and my father Lorenzo, who happens to be a bus driver, it's not what it is at all.  All I'm saying is sometimes the street comes out of us.  And when I read about Nelson Cruz, the street came out of me.


Let me state for the record that it appears that Nelson Cruz has rejected a 3 year offer from the Baltimore Orioles to return to their club. It also means the likelihood of the Yankees snatching up a hitter like Cruz for 2 years is probably WAY out of the question too.  Cruz wants 4 years, maybe 5.  He's good, but he's not 35 years old and THAT good... coming full circle... "He thinks who the hell he is."

Let's just say it's good to be confident. It's bad to be cocky.  Cruz is cocky.

According to Buster Olney:
OK then.

I doubt Cruz can do much better.  I also means the Yanks should just pass... give me a break.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017