Tuesday, August 27, 2013

THE YANKEE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO THAT WILL GIVE YOU CHILLS!


I don't know who Justin Glick is, but I know that if I knew him, we'd be fast friends.

If you ever want to be inspired.  If you ever wanted to really feel goose bumps all over your body, you need to watch this video of every Yankee highlight all in 1 apparently edited by Justin Glick. Incredible in every way!


As Glick writes under the You Tube caption... "Freelance production I did...because I'm so passionate about the Yanks, this project meant a lot to me."

This production means alot to any Yankee fan... and we need it right now.  We need too be inspired as fans and we need our Yankees to win it all!  Watch this video, share this Bleeding Yankee Blue Post... let's get pumped... Watching this... 1 thing is certain...we CAN DO THIS!

Go Yanks... thanks Justin. This is so great, I'm putting it in my BYB Video section of Bleeding Yankee Blue. I love it.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017