Friday, August 23, 2013

RAYS GIVE TRIBUTE GIFT TO MARIANO... OF SOMEONE

This is the farewell gift the Tampa Bay Rays gave Mariano Rivera tonight.  Now, while the gesture is nice, we can all admit... that ain't Mariano Rivera.  We all know Mo. We know the serious look he gives, but we also know and love that smile...I tried for hours to try and make out who this is... is it Jay Leno?


I'm kidding. I mean... this is Mariano Rivera, the guy we love:


No big chin. Very detailed features in the face, good looking and ready to work.  While sand may be a tricky medium to get the features right... to be honest, if they were having that much trouble, they should have had a stuffed stingray or something. I mean, at least have a back-up plan.


My favorite gift this season by any team still has to be by the Minnesota Twins who made a rocking chair out of broken bats. 


That was freaking awesome.  This Rays gift? It's a rush job and I'm not impressed.  It must be a division rivalry thing....

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017