Thursday, May 30, 2013

IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ANYONE, BUSTER


A strange and predictable Tweet from Buster Olney... or dare I say obvious. I don't know, maybe I'm too hard on the "baseball insiders", but when it comes to them, I just expect them to bring me "inside baseball", not Tweet obvious crap that I can think about on my own. I mean, I'm a baseball fan, I'm a dad and obviously, I also have a brain in my head, so what I'm about to show you from Buster Olney only will make you think, "Gee, that's all we get?" It may be followed up with... "What, now I have to pay $15 bucks a month to see what else you may write about in the ESPN Insider subscription site?" Anyway...

Olney Tweeted this about Joba Chamberlain:


Again, did you learn anything you really haven't already kind of thought about on your own?  Do you feel smarter? Are you "inside baseball" now? Probably not.  Yankee fans like Joba, but it's clear the writings on the wall and we all kind of know it.  Joba gets attacked continually by the New York Sports media...anything he does is amplified... much like Alex Rodriguez.  Couple that with that report earlier this year about the Rangers scouting him out (Read HERE) and all arrows point toward the door for Joba.   Should he be traded? Who the hell knows, I'm not going to try and fake it. I do know this, if the Yankees need an extra bat, more catching, more starting pitching, it may not be a bad idea, but that's an educated guess.

Buster Olney means well. I don't want BYB fans ripping on the guy, but welcome to the show Captain Obvious... seriously.

On another subject... the Yanks need to win one tonight... who's with me?

 Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017