Friday, March 22, 2013

WANG IS BACK IN THE BRONX!

I'm glad Chien-Ming Wang is back.  We've been following this story for a while now, and by the amount of traffic going toward stories like COULD CHIEN-MING WANG BE BACK IN THE FOLD? and TIME TO BRING BACK CHIEN-MING WANG? on BYB recently, it's clear, Yankee fans wanted this to happen as well.

All I have for you right now is the simple tweet from Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com, read HERE.
More on Wang will be reported when we know more.  In the meantime, it's late on my end of Yankeeland.  After a popcorn filled night of the Sandlot with my kids, it's off to bed, but again... I'm happy about Wang and I look forward to the reunion.  I hope the kid does well.  I really do.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017