Friday, February 8, 2013

KEVIN YOUKILIS TRIVIA... I'M NOT KIDDING

Much like you, I was kind of shocked when Kevin Youkilis signed with the Yankees.  He did and Armageddon didn't happen.  In the end, Alex Rodriguez could be out all season and if Youk stays healthy, it could prove to be a good and smart pickup by the Yankees.  So, I was reading YES Network.com today and ran into Kevin Youkilis Trivia.  Now, truth be told, I sucked at it, but I challenge you to click on the YES Network link HERE and give it your best shot. There are 10 questions and when you click, it starts with question number 1. It was pretty damn entertaining.  Good luck.

By the way... Yankee baseball is just 4 days away.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017