Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TY HENSLEY THANKS THE BYB READERS!

Kindness makes the world go 'round.  How many times have we said that here?  We here at Bleeding Yankee Blue are fans.  We are also family and when we see a special cause or positive message, we bring it to your attention. Not because we have to, because we want to.  We did that with Ty Hensley and his Public Service Announcement with BeEdmond, a message to help prevent teen suicide.  You all responded and I hope you continue to respond.  Meanwhile in the mist of it, something wonderful happened.  Ty wanted to say "Thanks" and he did, Exclusively to you, the BYB readers.  

Take it in Ladies and Gentlemen... this is a future New York Yankees leader, and you can say you knew him when...  Read below:


Thank you to Casey and BYB Readers,

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate the support you have shown me, my family, and now a cause I believe in.  I can't tell you how much my life has changed since the night of June 4th.  There have been big highs and big lows and I don't even have full season under my belt yet!    I had no idea what uniform I was going to get to wear, but I don't believe in accidents, I believe in purpose.  It is on purpose I am in pinstripes  and from day one BYB has made me feel like a real Yankee,  and part of something bigger than myself.   

I have a long way to go, but I am going to do everything in my power to get there.  The fact that BYB readers even care what is going on in my world right now is overwhelming to me.  I'm just a kid with a "high ceiling" which is a nice way to say I haven't done anything yet.  I want everyone to know that I am humbled and honored to be put in a position where I can help people.  


If you would like to talk to me about the BeEdmond project please contact me on Twitter @tyhensley17.  



--Ty Hensley, New York Yankees, GCL




It's on purpose that we believe in you pal... because you believe in helping and doing.  Thanks Ty and we got your back here at BYB.  

-- Casey

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017