Monday, December 6, 2010

WHY PETTITTE NEEDS TO RETURN

Stange news coming from the Pettitte camp. It's being reported that Cashman who has talked to Pettitte a couple times, one at the end of the season, once about 10 days ago said he was leaning toward retirement. Cashman states that that was the first time he'd ever heard that come from Andy's mouth.

For any Yankee fan, that is very upsetting. It was also reported all day today from a million people that Andy's friend told him that Pettitte was retiring. I didn't want to write about it until I got something from Cashman, now I have. I don't like this. I'm going with my theory though, I'm sticking with what I said. If the Yanks offer to Lee and Lee comes to New York, Andy Pettitte comes back to the Yankees for 1 more time. Let's hope I'm right.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017