Thursday, May 26, 2022

THE YANKEES GRABBED LEFTY BAT CARPENTER 'CAUSE GALLO SUCKS

Matt Carpenter is a New York Yankee!

Wow.

TSN writes:

"The team announced the signing of the three-time All-Star infielder to a major-league deal and added him to the active roster.

Carpenter, 36, was released by the Texas Rangers last this week. He had appeared in 21 games at Triple-A Round Rock, batting .275 with six home runs and 19 runs batted in."

What does it mean for Joey Gallo? Well look, I don't know, but I do know that they needed a lefty bat because Gallo can't hit.  Will Carpenter replace him in the lineup? I don't know the answer to that. In fact, my headline was written the way it was because I was trying to be a little provocative. 

Think about this... right now Gallo is batting .171 in 36 games. 5 home runs. Seriously, how bad is he?


I do know this, while Carpenter is 36, he's scrappy, a hitter, can field and is a clubhouse guy! I can't wait to see what he does in New York!

The Yankees new #13? Damn I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017