Thursday, August 22, 2019

SHOULD THURMAN MUNSON BE IN THE HALL OF FAME?


I'm not going to say much about this. But instead I want you to watch this video and decide for yourself.

Remember, Thurman Munson played 10 years in the Major Leagues. He collected 1558 hits, a 7 time All-Star, and his life was cut tragically short.  Does Thurman belong in the Hall of Fame? This video makes an incredible argument... and it has sealed the deal for me personally.

Check it out:



Thurman Munson's Case for Cooperstown from Eight Seven Media on Vimeo.






Mike O'Hara's New Website

1 comment:

  1. YES THRUMAN MUNSON SHOULD BE IN THE HALL OF FAME,I'M NOT SAYING IT BECAUSE I'M A DIED HARD YANKEE FAN JUST SAYING AS A BASEBALL FAN.PUT HIM IN YES ALSO THE "BOSS"GEORGE STIENBRENNER TOO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017