Tuesday, June 25, 2019

STROMAN WANTS TO BE A YANKEE


ESPN has this nugget and I had to share it. It has to do with Marcus Stroman and all the chatter about him possibly being traded to the Yankees.  In short, he wants to be in the Bronx and he thinks he'd be just fine.

"Asked Monday at Yankee Stadium about trade speculation connecting him and New York, Stroman stopped short of saying he was hopeful for a deal but insisted he could handle the city's notoriously tough stage. 


'I love it, New York's like the Mecca of the world,' Stroman said. 'I love excitement. I love bright lights. I love competition. I love pressure. I've always loved pitching here, even though I haven't always pitched fairly well here, I've always enjoyed it. Yankee lineups are brutal. They're hard to kind of navigate. But yeah, I love the spotlight. The bigger the moment, that's where I've always wanted to be,' he said."

Don't try and make it seem like he's not interested ESPN, trust me, he wants to be in New York.

The question is, will the Yankees snag him?

Stay tuned.


Shop BYB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017