Monday, June 10, 2019

A GREAT PODCAST WITH BASEBALL & BROADWAY!


We've done plenty of podcast's over the years here at Bleeding Yankee Blue.  We used to do an amazing one out of Chicago with our pal Paul Chivari.  You can read that here:

A BASEBALL PODCAST YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT!

Paul and I became good friends and inside that link above is a Bleeding Yankee Blue jingle he made for us as well as one of the shows we did together. Love that!

These days Suzie Pinstripe appears regularly on the Bleed Blue Show and that's always fun. Those guys over there are terrific.

And now I have to say, I was blown away by a new podcast that is out there. And it's growing by the minute.  And full disclosure... my man Al is one of the founders and I love this dude... so you need to as well.


The Break the Bat podcast, created by the Katzmann brothers Chris, Scotty and Al Malafronte is refreshing, fun, loose and smart.  Suzie appeared last week and I have to tell you, as a listener, I very much enjoyed it.  Here is that episode. Give it a listen:

BREAK A BAT! - FEATURING SUZIE PINSTRIPE

But there's more to it which I find unique. In the end of that episode they talk alittle Broadway.  That's right.... Broadway shows. The actors, the actresses, favorite shows... it's fun!  Each week they change it up.  You never really know how it's gonna shake down each time, but again... each time they offer their unique take on the Yankees and baseball... and then deliver their Broadway take as well.

Look, I'm being straight here... I very much endorse it.  I'm actually gonna be on it soon.  I really love their style, it's a lot of fun.  I hope you all check it out. Here is their episode list. They are on Apple Music! Subscribe today.

Well done, gentlemen! More please!!!


Shop for BYB Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017