Friday, May 31, 2019

I LOVE THIS DUDE'S BASEBALL CARD YOUTUBE CHANNEL!


Not a lot in Yankeeland today because of the Yankees vs. Red Sox rainout yesterday. So I was digging around and there's just a bunch of little stories out there. I also did want to share this with you on this gorgeous Friday in the tri-state... and it involves baseball cards, something I love. I'm a huge card collector... a dying hobby in this day and age.

This dude's name is Mikey. Fun dude. It looks like this channel is new, but I'm already hooked.  It's called CHASING DONNIE BASEBALL and in every episode he breaks open an unopened box of cards from a certain season, whatever that may be. And I have to tell you... I'm obsessed. Here's one clip...





And there others as well.




I don't know… in this day and age where everyone is pissed about politics and just unhappy in general, this is my happy place. So much fun and brings me back to my childhood.  In fact, I reached out to ask him if we can interview him here at BYB and he agreed, and so, in the next week or 2 we will have an interview with "Mikey".  Looking forward to that.

In the meantime, check out this dude's channel, subscribe and enjoy.

I hope this got you in a good mood on this amazing Friday!


Shop for BYB Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017