Tuesday, May 28, 2019

DO WE REALLY NEED 2 GAMES IN LONDON?

It's America's Pastime. Come on, man.


Now obviously I sound ignorant and I am kind of doing it on purpose. After all, players from all over the world play baseball in America and I for one an all in on that front. But baseball is London is just weird to me, and it's a gimmick and we're all falling for it.  Oh well.

I think this is a pretty silly story, but wanted to see what you thought.  It's about HBO's John Oliver and his hatred for the Yankees.

NJ.com writes:

"Oliver said his Mets roots run deep, going back to when he worked with N.J.'s Jon Stewart on “The Daily Show.

'Jon made it pretty clear that being a Mets fan was mandatory. But also, as a real sports fan in England, I knew that it was just not acceptable to come to America and support the Yankees. It’s just not OK. By default I was a Mets fan, because I knew being a Yankee fan was the wrong thing to do morally.'”

Um... keep rooting for the Mets, Oliver. That's fine with us Yankee fans. As you can see... we're doing fine without you.

Go Yanks.

Mike O'Hara's New Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017