Sunday, May 26, 2019

A JACKIE ROBINSON STORY FEATURING MIKE O'HARA!


A quick note on this Memorial day weekend.  Not sure if you all know this, I guess some of you do, but our BYB guy Mike O'Hara was in a show on FOX Nation.com called "42 Faith".  I watched it yesterday and was blown away.


First of all, the story about Jackie Robinson is amazing. I'm really not sure how someone could be as strong as he was to deal with all he dealt with. But the story of Branch Rickey is equally fascinating.  And Mike O'Hara is right there, with other folks like icon Ken Burns and Yogi Berra's granddaughter, Lindsay Berra. Even Carl Erskine, who is very, very old now had a few wonderful stories about Jackie.

Ed Henry was the host of this. I thought he was great. I love when things are not political these days.  You can tell he's a huge sports fan. But Mike O'Hara man. The dude got in there and rubbed elbows with the best of them and did a terrific job helping to tell the story.  I was super impressed.

Here is a promo that I found online about the Robinson documentary. Check it out:




Anyway, huge kudos to Mike.  Just another example that Mike can do anything. He's an terrific story teller, holds a ton of knowledge and also just a great guy and writer for BYB. We are lucky to know him.

Well done Mike!

I leave you all with this on a Sunday morning of Memorial Day weekend...


My favorite bit by O'Hara! LOL. Still one of the best.




Shop for BYB Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017