Monday, March 11, 2019

FOR A GOOD TIME...


That's the number Morgan Management for Jose Canseco. I'm sure Morgan is thrilled that Jose decided to put their number on Twitter so Jennifer Lopez could call Jose so he could tell her the "truth" about ARod.

No one cares Jose, you are a loser.

The truth is I don't care about Alex Rodriguez and J.Lo getting engaged. Good for them. But what happens next is just immature and stupid. Jose is obviously trying to get noticed, trying to be provocative… I get it. He's irrelevant these days. But he's just inserting himself into things that are no one's business.  I don't care what ARod does.  I do care when people try and bring other people down just for their own benefit.


I also hate disrespect.  I'm no ARod fan, meaning, I really didn't love him as a player even though he was mad talented. I just didn't follow him like others did. I didn't like that he used, but hey, I don't like when anyone uses and cheats... so me not liking ARod is more about the PEDs than anything.

These days the guys reinvented himself and it's water under the bridge.  And that's my point to all of this.  What the hell can Jose Canseco really add? Butt out! Jose is the reason we even started talking about PEDs and changed the entire landscape of the game.  But right now I just want him to go away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017