Sunday, February 24, 2019

HICKS IS STILL PISSED


Aaron Hicks is still not over the ALCS loss last season. By the way, neither are us fans. But this is what I like about this; Hicks goes off script and doesn't do the typical media stance to show his baseball professionalism. Instead, he's honest and goes public with it... and I love it.

ESPN has this:

"'I'm still not over it,' Yankees center fielder Aaron Hicks said Saturday. 'I'm not over it until we win.' ...

Although Saturday's game was an exhibition that featured only one of Boston's regular players -- Rafael Devers -- it was the first between the two clubs since Boston's series-clinching, 4-3 victory in the Bronx in Game 4 of the ALDS in October. 



'I want to win a World Series,' Hicks continued. 'I'm tired of losing. We've come so close, but I'm tired of saying we came close.'"

Love this.

Rally the troops, Aaron, Let's go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017