Tuesday, December 4, 2018

MAYBE THE BREWERS WANT SONNY GRAY

Does anyone? Jeez.

Photo: NESN
I must apologize. I told you I was taking a day off. But when I realized that Sonny Gray has not been traded yet, and then I saw this report from the great Jon Morosi, I had to just report it for the BYB audience.  That's because I love you guys... I know you're not able to see everything and to be honest, I feel guilty when I don't write.  But the truth is life is crazy now with my family growing up... and so, I had to get online as soon as possible when I saw this report.

Here's that tweet from Morosi. Do what you want with it.

So there you have it. No names, no nothing but the idea that the Brewers may be interested.  Can we just snatch up Christian Yelich here and be done with it for crying out loud?

I kid... I kid.

BYB 'Family Member' Merchandise
http://shrsl.com/?hb22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017