Saturday, December 22, 2018

DON'T LET KLUBER GET AWAY!


I love Corey Kluber. Hell, I love Dallas Keuchel. I'd love both of them in pinstripes before Manny Machado, but as I've explained to the many fans that try and rip me or ask me complicated questions about contracts and "who to trade"... I'm a fan... I root for the uniform. In the end, I don't control the money and I don't have inside knowledge of what the Yankees are doing and aren't doing. By the way, neither do you.


I root for the team whomever is on it.  That's been going on since the 70's for me. It has been going on since Bobby Meacham, folks.  I didn't like the guy... but you know what? He was a Yankee... and it was what it was.

Now comes a report that the Dodgers, who just made a blockbuster trade shipping Yasiel Puig to the Reds, could now be eyeing Kluber.
Is anyone out there gonna call out the Dodgers for being worse than the Yankees in recent years when it comes to signing big time free agents and making major trades for top players and still not being champions? I think the Dodgers are worse than the Yankees, especially now. And the craziest part as my kid says... THEY DON'T WIN.

Sure count making it to the World Series all you want, but they don't win the whole damn thing, and isn't that the idea? They always fall short.  They're kind of foolish.  But I guess when you have money hanging out your butt, you just pay for whatever.


Bottom line, I don't want the Yanks to lose Kluber to the Dodgers. I know we may need to trade away Miguel Andujar to do it, but I say do it, we need a hot, solid pitcher.

I know, I know, the Yankees have pivoting and are going after relief and maybe Machado. I get that.  But damn... if you have the possibility of snatching up Kluber or even Keuchel… I say you find a way to do it.

We shall see.


 Mike O'Hara's New Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017