Thursday, August 30, 2018

YANKS ACQUIRE McCUTCHEN... BUT NOT "OFFICIALLY" TONIGHT

Photo: Getty Images
Remember that time we put that item up about how it would be cool if the Yankees could somehow snag Andrew McCutchen and all these moron fans told me I'm an idiot and "How many people actually read this BYB garbage anyway?"  Well...

We may very, very, very soon have Andrew McCutchen... interesting.

The baseball insiders are all over it, but I like this tweet because Bob Nightengale does the right thing and gives props to the ones that broke it first. I like that. I do caution, neither team has called this a done deal yet:

That was followed by this tweet by me:

And then of course some dude told me to not feel bad for Robinson but instead Brett Gardner to which I responded...

And that's all I have on this other than the tell you that Nightengale just put this out just to keep us on our toes:



Oh... and if you wanted a rehash on how we may have nailed the McCutchen prediction and we're acting like the "called it" guy... here you go.

Photo: Getty Images
THAT ANDREW MCCUTCHEN RUMOR...

October, 2016.  I like this line: "I have a hunch that this is going to happen. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so."

Welcome to the Bronx, Andrew McCutchen...maybe.


Mike O'Hara's New Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017