Thursday, August 2, 2018

HELP MY FRIEND JESSICA OUT!



Quick note and it's just because I appreciate when people do this.  My friend Jessica Olin has a birthday wish and she wants to raise money for a cause important to her, and so... I told her I was gonna share it with the BYB audience.  So... check it out:



Jessica writes:


"For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to Susie's Senior Dogs. I've chosen this nonprofit because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope you'll consider contributing as a way to celebrate with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal. "

If you want to donate a $1, $10, $50... help her out.

Jessica has been a die hard Yankee fan for a while and is a BYB fan too which gets me all fuzzy inside.

Happy Birthday Jessica, I hope you make your goal!


Be Read. Get Known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017