Friday, August 31, 2018

GARY'S BACK & HE'S MORE FIT


No Gary Sanchez in the lineup tonight, which means he and Andrew McCutchen will be joining the Yankees in game play no doubt tomorrow.  Good, I'll be attending tomorrow's game. Maybe I'll bring them some luck. I kid, I kid.

But yes, it's true about Sanchez, he's back.  The New York Post writes this:

Jonathan Dyer/USA Today Sports, via Reuters
"Barring a setback, Sanchez will return to The Bronx on Friday and be activated the following day, manager Aaron Boone said before Thursday night’s series-opening game against the Tigers at the Stadium."

Not only that, he apparently a slightly thinner, more fit player. That comes from the guy with all the good nuggets, the Bergen Record's Pete Caldera:

There you have it.  I'm excited about tomorrow.

If you are going to the Yankee game tomorrow, wear your BleedingYankeeBlue.com shirts and I'll look for you!


BYB's Robert Casey Illustration This illustration can also be mail into a canvas and poster.

http://shrsl.com/?hb2b


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017