Monday, July 30, 2018

TRADE CHATTER SURROUNDING ARCHER

Photo: Getty Images
I don't think the Yankees are really and truly even a consideration, but I always liked Chris Archer and would love to see him in the Bronx.  That being said, we have Britton... we have Happ, and maybe we don't need another starter. I kid, I kid... I think we do. I think having another will help us catch the Sox.  It's literally all we're missing.

Photo: Getty Images
Ken Rosenthal is usually pretty close with his "baseball insider" stuff.  So I'm going with his tweet first, followed by a few others:



We will have to see... but the deadline's coming.

Gotta love the rumor season.


American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017