Tuesday, July 17, 2018

SPORTS BLOGGERS BEWARE!


How many times have you seen BYB's posts on Facebook. Greedy Pinstripes. Yanks Go Yard. Pinstripe Alley. MLB Trade Rumors. Plenty.  In fact, when BYB started in 2010, it started with me posting them on my own BYB Facebook page and then others asked me to post on group pages, and all it really offers me is more readership.  BYB and our writers don't make anything. That's right. WE DONT MAKE A DIME. This is a passion.  We do it because we love to write and we love our Yankees, plain and simple. If you have read us over the years, you know this.

Well, I had to share this one with you. There's some FB page called Yankees-Australia Fans or something like that.  I don't even know, I don't really care and I don't really know how I post there, but I most likely was invited, but even if I ended up there accidently, it doesn't call for this type of shakedown...





Unreal. On a night where the All Star game is being played in the Capitol of our country, Washington, DC has the nerve to call me a "Typical American asshole".  OK, got it.  I know where you stand.

Here's the thing Mickey, websites, blogs made by fans, FOR THE FANS... we don't do that. And when you name call? Well... you just made it worse.

Thanks for making it to BYB's Hall of Shame.  God Bless you.

Be Read. Get Known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017