Sunday, July 1, 2018

DESTROYING DAVID PRICE

It was exactly the conversation I had with my son.

Photo: Getty Images
"It's one of those things, when David Price is throwing to the Yankees, I don't know what it is, but he can rarely be successful. "

I don't claim to be some wizard... we all know this, but last night it was truly a great win, much of it was because Price was getting destroying by Yankee homers.

The Boston Globe writes:

Photo: Getty Images
"Price threw away two months of good work on Sunday, giving up eight runs before being lifted in the fourth inning as the Yankees slammed the Sox, 11-1. Price sarcastically joked last week that he could skip this start, subtly mocking those who believe he ducked a game against the Yankees earlier this season by feigning injury.

Photo: Getty Images
It wasn’t so funny when he allowed nine hits, a shocking five of them home runs, in 3⅓ innings. 'I’ve never given up five home runs in any start in my career,' Price said. 'I’m going to move forward. I’m not going to let a bad start define my season. I’m going to keep on pushing forward and I’ll be ready to go in five days.' 

In all, the Yankees hit six home runs, three by Aaron Hicks, in their 16-hit attack."

I chose that publication because even Price knows when he faces the Yanks, he'll have trouble. He walked in already in his head, and I love that.

Yanks destroy the Sox.  How great...


American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017