Tuesday, April 10, 2018

OK... LET'S GO NOW YANKS!!!

Yes, I've been quiet.

Photo: New York Post
I'm having a hard time understanding the Yankees slow and unsteady start and I am not a fan of watching the Mets do so well.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with any team who finds that success and keeps on rolling.  But reality is I'm a Yankee fan, and I really want to start finding some consistency and start winning in the Bronx.

The Yankees can do it in this upcoming series.  The Yanks can step up and beat the Red Sox for a few games and gain some confidence here.  Luis Severino has been great this season.  Ian Browne of MLB.com writes this:

Photo: Newsday
"For the first two games of the series, the pitching matchups are fantastic. Game 1 pits two aces -- Chris Sale for the Red Sox and Luis Severino for the Yankees. Two former All-Star pitchers on a comeback mission this year square off on Wednesday in David Price and Masahiro Tanaka. For the rivalry to be at its best, both teams have to be at their best.

And that could well be the case this season. The Red Sox have shown that already, starting 8-1 for the first time in team history. The 5-5 Yankees are sure to get hot soon. Boston just hopes it's not in the next three days."


I'm kind of looking for the Yankees to stun the Sox.  Maybe take Fenway out of the game.  We really need the bash brothers of Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton to dominate at the plate.  If not, we're gonna have a pretty bad start to this season and the authority of Aaron Boone will have to be questioned. 


And I mean, yes, it's cold on the east coast and some have blamed the weather on the Yankees losing, but really? How long are we gonna do that?

Look... it's true, I've been quiet and when I received a note about it from a BYB reader the other day, I started to think about it.  Maybe it's shock. Maybe it's depression. Who knows. I do know this... I'm trying my best not to get mad and I'm trying my best to get excited about this team. We have the tools... we just gotta get rolling!

Go Yanks!


Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017