Friday, March 23, 2018

CC SABATHIA IS THE BEST PART OF THIS YANKEE BIT


The Yankees and YES do a bunch of promos that run all season, every season and we fans love them all because it takes our Yankees and puts them in a different environment they may not be too comfortable with.  Good stuff.

Now I'm not gonna lie, sometimes they get on my nerves... but for the most part, I get a kick out of them.  The Stepbrothers scene with Didi and Castro was a real fun one and one of my favorites...




Anyway, this next spot is titled "Roll Call" Idol.  I did like it very much, but not because of the cringey acting and not because Greg Bird does every dance in American history...for like an hour (or at least that what it feels like).

I know what you're thinking... you think I think Gardner is the funniest part of this thing.  He gets so angry, he's overly critical. And no... that's not the best part for me.

CC Sabathia is the best part! He's friggin' hilarious.  It has nothing to do with what he says... he looks the part and I'm going to be totally honest here... I didn't even know it was him until the end when I saw him. When I saw the close-up, I was in tears... SO FUNNY!



Oh, and here are the outtakes!




Anyway... it's Friday.  I'm keeping it light.  Share this.


Be Read. Get Known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017