Thursday, February 1, 2018

I KNOW... I WANT BRENDAN RYAN TO READ A BEDTIME STORY TO ME TOO...


This is just funny and I'm sharing because I asked Sharyn and Brendan if it would be OK and they said no problem. That was followed by... "That's just a regular night in our house." Plus, you guys all know that I find B hilarious and I am convinced he does the best Harry Caray impersonation around.

Here's bedtime in the Ryan house...



Classic.

Who doesn't want to be their son right now!  This is a loving family folks... look how happy!  This is what it's all about.

Love you guys!

Photo: Getty Images
I hope Brendan Ryan gets signed soon.  One of our favs here at BYB.


Shop for BYB Gear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017