Wednesday, January 24, 2018

THAT MICHAEL FULMER RUMOR IS STILL FLOATING OUT THERE...

And to be honest, I really don't believe it.

Photo: AP
Then again, while I wanted Giancarlo Stanton, I didn't think that would happen either... so  I got that going for me...

Jon Morosi writes:


"...one source confirmed to MLB.com that the Tigers and Yankees have had trade discussions regarding Fulmer."

I know, I know... show me a haystack and I'll find a needle. That's your needle.  Nothing else there.  I like it, but I need more Morosi, can you help us out?  I'm chomping at the bit here!

And while you're at it, follow me and I'll follow you back on Twitter! Bryan Hoch, Erik Boland and Pete Caldera do for crying out loud. I don't bite. I'm nice.

There you go Yankee fans. Get excited...or something.

Yay!


Shop for BYB Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017