Wednesday, December 13, 2017

JETER'S MARLINS TRADE ANOTHER

Source: Norm Hall/Getty Images North America
And it's not Christian Yelich, but I gotta tell ya, if I'm him, I ask them to ship me out of Miami A.S.A.P.

The Marlins are stripping the franchise down to the studs, and when I say "studs", it's not the baseball term you're thinking of.  I mean they are stripping this team down to nothing, and then start building back up. 
(July 20, 2017 - Source: Joe Robbins/Getty Images North America)
And again, If I'm Yelich... if I'm Bour, I'm asking to be next, because you don't wanna be on that Marlins team right now... it's a loser.

Marcell Ozuna was traded to the St. Louis Cardinals today.  Another major piece gone, and Miami fans can be up in arms about it, and they should be.  ESPN writes:

Photo: Getty Images
"The disbandment of the Miami Marlins roster continues, as the team has traded All-Star left fielder Marcell Ozuna to the St. Louis Cardinals, a source confirmed to ESPN on Wednesday.

(Photo courtesy of Baseball America) 
The deal, first reported by SiriusXM, is pending a physical. It is unclear what the Marlins are getting in return, but right-handed pitching prospect Sandy Alcantara will be included in the deal, according to multiple reports."

Jeter and the rest of that Marlins team have a plan, and they don't care if they're hated.  Can they turn it around? I'm gonna say no.  Or, better yet... I'm gonna say not for a long, long time.  You need star power to build around, and they just don't have that anymore.

More soon... according to Jim Leyritz...

Nice Jim.

We will stay tuned.


EXTENDED: 35% OFF Green Week Sale at SteinerSports.com! Use code GM35 through midnight 12/13 to save on full-priced items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017