Thursday, March 16, 2017

YANKS CELEBRATE KAPRIELIAN, THEN SEND HIM DOWN

Photo: New York Daily News
I don't care for how some handle social media.  Sometimes, and especially for us Yankee fans who are hoping for certain young players to make the Opening Day roster... it's a dick tease... pardon me... don't tell the vulgar cops!


The Yanks did something cool earlier today. They gave a shout out to James Kaprielian who pitched awesome today and us Yankee fans want to see this dude shine this season. And so they tweeted this...
And why not, right? But then, news broke that he and Mason Williams got sent down. We'll go with Bronx Baseball Daily for this one. I love Delia Enriquez:

Source: NJ.com
"The Yankees announced they had optioned OF Mason Williams to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre and reassigned him to minor league camp. Also after making a strong Spring debut, the Yankees reassigned James Kaprielian to minor league camp."

And so, it goes back to the dick tease. I know, I know, I'm being really foul.  That's what happens late night. Seriously though, I know Kap didn't pitch much and needs more work, but we would love to see these dudes this season. In fact, I'm excited to see them play NOW!

To James and Mason... we're rooting for you guys!

I leave you with a song from Mason Williams and Dante Bichette Jr.... It's Navy 58 folks! Enjoy:





Boom!


20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017