Monday, February 27, 2017

YANKEE SPRING ROLL


The Yankees are clicking pretty nicely this Spring training. It's a Yankee spring roll.  Forgive me... I'm starving and on my way home and all I want is Chinese food...

The Yanks beat the Orioles today in another meaningless game. 4-1 and the kids and team are totally clicking making for an exciting pre-season.  A few highlights...

Photo: Chad Green
Chad Green pitched 2 scoreless innings and was the Yanks starter, but Joe Mantiply got the win today.  Aaron Judge grounded out but got an RBI. That came in the first inning. 

Photo: Scout.com
Then, Thairo Estrada hit a 3 run homer to put them ahead.  Yup... Thairo Esrtrada... Thairo... that guy. I know, I know,  calm down, I'm not totally familiar with him either.

Yanks won this one though, 4-1.  Nice work again

Final: Yankees 4 - Orioles 1


20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017